|Natural light 24-70mm|
I love my country, India.
I don’t know why, and I don’t want to analyze it. All I know is that it hurts when people say ‘The system is such a mess’, or ‘There is so much corruption’, while not realizing that corruption is not * there *, It is * here *. We ARE the system. We ARE the pool that the corrupt come from.
2014 saw the election of a new Govt. and I want to share the new experiences, surprises and lessons that I learnt.
[Please note: The cartoons were made by me, using an online tool]
Et Tu Brutus?
Your political inclination might make you lose some acquaintances but never real friends.
Be a Good Citizen, Beta
Opinions and Knowledge looks very sexy but it needs to be married with implementation. Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about politics -> You can still contribute to your country by being a good citizen (for example, I voted :))
Success Has Many Fathers and Friends
Who’s Your Daddy?
You were born in the wrong family.
Banana walnut cupcake
- 2-3 Old RIPE bananas! (didi and i would call it चूहा , as kids)
- 1 cup maida/wheat flour
- 1 cup walnuts crushed, and coat them in the flour
- 0.5 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 pinchs of baking soda
- 2-3 pinchs of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter 8 oz
- Rose water if you dont have vanilla flavour. 1.5 spoons
Method ( I don’t have pictures)
- Whip the butter
- Whip the sugar
- Whip whip whip
- Whip the eggs
- Whip Whip Whip
- Add the baking soda, powder, rose water
- Mash the bananas and add it.
- Whip a little more
- Add the maida.
- Now add the walnuts and cut and fold
- Heat your oven to 350F
- Put the mixture into the cupcake holders
- Keep it in the oven for 25 mins or till a knife stuck into it comes out clean. Murderrrrr.